Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A
Estate Planning & Probate
For decades Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A attorneys have been assisting families in planning for the future.
We understand that our clients’ families are the first priority and that planning for loved ones can be stressful and confusing. Our attorneys are experienced in the many issues faced when dealing with estate planning, probate, and guardianships. We work closely with clients advising them on the best course to take for meeting their needs and goals. We understand that our clients want a plan that is designed to safeguard the ones they love and we take that very seriously.
A well-drafted estate plan provides the best assurance that your estate is managed without undue delay, stress or unnecessary expense.
Our Estate Planning services include:
• Drafting Wills and Codicils
• Reviewing and revising current estate planning documents as necessary after client consultation
• Analysis of estate planning goals and advice on and preparation of the documents necessary to achieve those goals
• Discussion of health care issues and preparation of documents necessary to meet your needs
• Preparation of trusts and assistance in transferring assets into those trusts, advice on trustee duties, and winding up trusts when they end
• Drafting of amendments to existing trusts to address changes in circumstances
• Assistance in all aspects of the probate process from the preparation of the initial documents through completion.
• Representation in all manner of TEDRA (dispute) actions from simple to complex
• Assistance in all aspects of the Guardianship process from initial petition through the annual reports and termination
• Preparation of prenuptial and other property agreements designed to clarify and fix property rights