Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A
Don’t Take Chances. Seek Our Help.
When it comes to a legal matter that affects your family, you can’t afford to take chances. The best way to protect your interests is to work with an experienced legal team. At Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A, we put decades of combined experience to work for you. Lawyers at Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A, law firm have the in-depth experience, insight and knowledge necessary to achieve the best possible results.
We handle a range of family law matters, including:
• Divorce — We guide clients through contested and uncontested divorces, using a range of legal strategies to help our clients move forward with their lives.
• Child custody and visitation — We assist clients with matters that affect the decisions they make about their children, as well as the time they spend with them.
• Some, limited child support matters — We help our clients establish child support in divorce and paternity proceedings.
• Modification of existing court orders — We can assist in the modification of child custody, child support and alimony/spousal support/spousal maintenance.
• Adoptions — We guide our clients through the adoption process.
• Guardianships — We can establish or contest guardianships for minors and adults with special needs.
• Domestic relationships — We are experienced in the unique legal issues that affect domestic relationships.
Dedicated To The Highest Ethical And Professional Standards
The legal counsel we provide is based on extensive experience, as well as in-depth knowledge of case law, state and federal statutes. Just because we are a small law firm does not mean that our attorneys lack the family law knowledge and skill to achieve the very best possible results for people facing legal conflict.
We are truly dedicated to achieving the best possible results in each and every family law matter we handle. We are professional, well respected in the legal community and focused on upholding the highest ethical standards of the profession.
Contact us online or call to schedule a confidential consultation.