Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A
Make sure your assets are managed and distributed the way you want with an estate plan
A Will is an essential part of estate planning. Without one, your assets may not be distributed in line with your wishes.
Comprehensive estate planning, however, goes beyond having a Will. It also involves planning ahead to ensure your financial, medical and lifestyle affairs are looked after when you are gone, or can no longer look after yourself.
An estate plan is particularly important if:
• your family has complex needs as a result of second marriages or loved ones with special needs
• there is a history of, or the potential for, family disputes.
Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A is one of Florida’s largest and most experienced trustee providers, with a long, proud history spanning over 130 years.
Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A ‘s estate planning lawyers can work with you and your adviser to tailor an estate plan to your individual circumstances – making sure your wealth is managed and distributed according to your wishes.
Depending on your circumstances, this may include:
• nominating someone to act on your behalf if you are unable to manage your own affairs
• creating trusts or other structures for tax purposes or to protect significant assets
• protecting and providing for loved ones with a disability or special needs, including young children
• protecting your children’s inheritance from claims resulting from any future relationship breakdowns
• a charitable giving program.
For more information on Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A ‘s estate planning services
Speak to your adviser or call Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A.