Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A
DIVORCE ATTORNEYS FLORIDA
Family members experiencing the turmoil of divorce turn to Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A, for compassionate and assertive legal help. We help our clients bring order to their family matters while also protecting their rights.
For more than 25 years, Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A has assisted clients during their most difficult times. Our firm, understands that divorce cases, in particular, require a strong attorney-client relationship. For that reason, Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm, P.A maximizes our firm’s accessibility to our clients to build a personalized and professional relationship. This allows our legal team to best meet a client’s legal challenges.
We work diligently to help our clients navigate their divorce issues confidently. Our skilled lawyers and legal professionals address difficult legal questions such as:
• How much will my divorce cost me right now and in the long term?
• How do I effectively value my assets (pension, 401(k), business assets, etc.) for property division?
• How do we divide debts and the family home?
• What is the difference between physical and legal child custody?
• How will joint custody affect my children?
• What are “fathers’ rights?”
• How much spousal support (maintenance) could be awarded in my case?
• What if something changes after our divorce? Can we modify agreements?
• How do I enforce agreements if my spouse tries to do something we did not agree upon, like relocate to another state?
Our office supports clients by advising them now as to potential future difficulties. To that end, we purposely craft our legal strategies and documents to anticipate and head off those difficulties now, saving our clients money and aggravation.
Experienced Maintenance And Divorce Attorneys
We invite potential clients to schedule a free initial consultation with us by calling or by contacting the firm online.