Jacksonville, Florida Probate & Estate Planning Attorney
Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm: Committed to Helping You.
The Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm in Jacksonville, Florida provides personalized legal services to meet the needs and goals of individuals and families in the areas of divorce, estate planning, family law, and probate. Our mission is to fully understand the circumstances, needs and goals of our clients and to develop customized strategies to accomplish them. We pride ourselves on excellent communication with our clients and flexibility in meeting their schedules, goals and needs.
We serve clients throughout the state of Florida, as well as out of state clients who have family or assets in Florida. We are conveniently located in Jacksonville, Florida, where we can meet with you in person. Or, if you prefer, we have other convenient options to connect with you such as Skype, video conferencing, email and our client portal.
The Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm can help you when facing pressing legal issues or concerns. We go to work on your case right away, keeping you informed every step of the way. Our focus is always on the client and how we can help meet your needs.
A Different Kind of Law Firm in Jacksonville, FL
The Judy-Ann Smith Law Firm is a different kind of law firm and here’s why:
• We offer flexible meeting options that suit you, such as in person, video conferencing, phone, including evening appointments.
• We offer flexible payment options, we accept credit cards and payment arrangements can be made in certain cases.
• We keep you informed as to the status of your case by email, phone and our client portal.
• We are responsive and promptly respond to your questions and inquires usually within one business day.
• We stay connected to you, even after we have handled your legal issues, we stay in touch.
To help clients manage and resolve legal issues that impact their lives and that of their family and business, by creating trusting relationships with clients to advise and help clients meet their needs now and in the future.